Posh Paws Pembrokeshire
Luxury Home boarding & Pet Services
for small to medium
dogs in Pembrokeshire
Call Rhian on 07788231606
Luxury Home boarding & Pet Services
for small to medium
dogs in Pembrokeshire
Call Rhian on 07788231606
These are worrying times for everyone at the moment so I wanted to reassure customers of the steps that Posh Paws Pembrokeshire take already and further steps that we are taking to prevent infection of any kind.
Measures to comply with WG guidelines
* I'm aiming to only have dogs from one household at a time staying with me. plus my regular day care dogs.
* I won't be taking on additional walks or grooming, until things have improved considerably.
* All drop offs and collections will have to be at prearranged times.
* On arrival please phone me and I will come out to the front. Please attach your dog to a 2m long extending lead and let him/her run to me (I will have treats) I will then clip your dog onto my lead and unclip yours. Your pup will then be either sprayed with Leucillin or sponged down with a disposable cloth, whichever they prefer.
* If you are bringing more than one dog then please repeat the process separately rather than letting them rush in together.
* At pick up, I will clean your dog then attach him to an extending lead to come out and meet you.
What we do Daily
* Sweep and mop all hard floors using antibacterial floor cleaner
* Wipe down doors, handles and all hard surfaces with antibacterial disposable wipes or hibiscrub.
* Wash anything that has become dirty due to accidents, mud etc
* Vaccuum carpets
* Steam soft furnishings and spray with anti bacterial spray every evening.
* Constant hands free hand washing with anti bacterial soap
What we do Weekly/On change of guests (whichever is sooner).
* Strip all soft removable blankets
* Steam wash cycle everything possible with Biological Washing Liquid and Dettol Anti Bacterial Laundry Additive.
* Vaccuum throughout
* Mop all floors with anti bacterial floor cleaner.
* Shampoo carpets with biological washing liquid and very hot water.
* Replace all human and pet bedding and steam wash with Dettol antibacterial laundry additive.
* All access points and anything that people have touched will be Dettol sprayed after each visit or wiped down
* Door handles are wiped with disposable wipes after every visit or when we return to the house after dog walking.
* I will return all doggies on my driveway, observing social distancing, as outlined above.
* As a household we are still practicing social distancing and will continue to do so until a vaccine or remedies are found but believe we can still provide an excellent if reduced service.
* I will not be taking new guests for the forseeable future unless we have already had a conversation prior to lockdown.
* If you’re going on holiday then I won’t be able to accept the booking until a 50% deposit is received with the full balance paid in full 30 days before your holiday. A receipt will be provided on request. Your travel insurance should cover the boarding fees if you have to cancel.
By using any of my pet services you agree to comply with all of the above to ensure the smooth running of Posh Paws Pembrokeshire.
Specialists in small to medium dogs offering a bespoke home from home boarding experience for your posh pooch
High quality, home boarding for dogs in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire. Enjoy your trip away knowing your dog will be cared for as they would at home.
Fully licensed and insured means you can be confident of a top quality stay for your dogs, Pawfect!
We only use healthy, natural and grain free treats with quality, traceable ingredients from The Doggy Depot in St Clears
So excited to be a drop off point for all your rinsed pet food pouches and dried food sacks. I can collect them when I pet check or you can leave them bagged in my letter box to the left of the front door. If there are loads then pop them in a bag into my green wheelie bin. Please don't ring the doorbell, it sends the pups crazy. I love this local charity that recycles to support local charities.
Looking for a new furry love of your life? Then please check out the West Wales Poundies. All volunteers work tirelessly to ensure these beauties find their forever homes. I just wish my home was big enough for them all.
Includes meet & greet & behaviour assessment
Prices are from £20-£30 pending assessment. Below is a rough guide of what you could expect to pay.
Collections after the 24 Hour period will incur a charge of £2.00 p/h
Drop Off & Collection times are:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 10:30am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Friday 9.30am - 10.30am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 10am - 11am
Stays of 7 days or more will get a £2.50 discount per night.
Additional dogs from the same family will receive a £2.50 discount per dog
Includes meet & greet and behaviour assessment
Please contact me should you need long term care for your pampered pooch either due to ill health, overseas employment or an extended holiday. We can tailor a package to best suit you and your best buddy.
Can't make the vets or grooming appointment, don't worry Posh Paws can help. With my custom fitted van and animal transportation licence you can be certain your pet will have the star treatment
If you need the goldfish feeding or your bunny cleaning, or keeping kitty company then please contact Posh Paws for a competitive quote
Then £2.50 added for each extra household pet.
This service is only available within 3 miles of Posh Paws Pembrokeshire.
Don't forget to save me your thoroughly rinsed out pet food pouches and I will take them away for recycling when I visit,
Let us Pamper your pooch whilst your away on your adventures so you can come home to a clean & fluffy fur baby!!!
Relaxing Bath and conditioning treatment
Paw & Pad Tidy
Nails, ears and teeth
Hygiene trim where required
Starting price £20 with extra charged for type and condition of coat
All the above and a full cut & clip to your preference (unless exceptionally matted)
Prices start from £30 with extra for matting or coat type
Got to leave your pup home alone? Feeling Poorly? I'll take your bestie for a lovely adventure with friends and return them tired, rubbed down and full of healthy treats
from the same family
3 dogs from the same family
If a more regular service is required then please message me and I can pass on some excellent local contacts that are fully insured
If you prefer to use Paypal, Credit card or Debit card then please use the button below to pay your deposit or balance
* A non refundable 50% deposit is required 60 days prior to arrival with the balance due on arrival, The booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit.
* Home Boarding per 24 hour period - £20 - £30 per night depending on assessment, payable in advance either by:
cash on drop off
Bank transfer to acc. 88135156 sort 09-01-28
* Collections and drop off's will need to be between the specified opening hours. Any late collections over the 24 hour period will be charged at £2.00 per hour per dog.
* I use CI Tickety Boo dog food from the Doggy Depot, it is a very rich dry food and may not be suitable for all dogs however I'm happy to provide that to your dogs if you wish at a cost of £1.50 per day small dogs. £2.00 per day, medium dogs and £2.50 per day for big dogs, payable in advance. If choosing to use your own dog food then please make sure there is enough provided.
* All the treats used are from the Doggy Depot, who use high quality, grain free ingredients. Pl let us know if you don't want your dog/s to have these treats.
* No booking or price will be confirmed until we have met and familiarised ourselves with your
dog/s on neutral territory and in our home.
* I can’t accept any un neutered dogs or bitches
* If any extreme aggression or violence becomes apparent then I reserve the right to place your dog in kennels at your expense.
* Please provide your dog with their own bed/bedding.
* Worming must have been carried out within 3 months of your pets stay. Proof will be required (Receipts or vets pet health plan)
* Flea Treatment must have been done within 1 month of your dogs stay. Proof will be required (Receipts or vets pet health plan)
* Don’t forget your pets up to date vaccine cards. Our licensing conditions mean we cannot accept a dog without the appropriate vaccines, to include kennel cough and therefore would be turned away.
* I have a separate area should segregation become a requirement due to illness or aggression. Your pup will still have lots of fuss and attention.
* In the event of your pet passing away during their stay with us then Posh Paws
Pembrokeshire will in no way be liable to pay costs of a post mortem.
* If you don't return for your pet within 7 days of the agreed collection time and all reasonable attempts to make contact have failed then your dog will become the property of Posh Paws Pembrokeshire to re home as they see fit.
* Due to incredibly high demand I'm afraid we can't take advance bookings of less than 4 days but please feel free to contact me closer to the time and we will try our very best to help you.
* I love to use pictures of my guests for marketing and social media but won’t do so
without your signed consent.
At Posh Paws Pembrokeshire we promise
that when handling personal information, we will:
1: Value the personal information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that trust.
2: Go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling personal information.
3: Consider and address the privacy risks first when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, for instance if we introduce new systems.
4: Be open with our customers about how we use their information and never give it to anyone else
5: Make it easy for individuals to access their personal information.
6: Keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete/destroy it when we no longer need it.
7: Have effective safeguards in place to make sure personal information is kept securely and does not fall into the wrong hands;
8: Regularly check that we are living up to our promises