Posh Paws Pembrokeshire Taking Dinky Paws on Big Adventures
Professional Pet Services
Call Rhian on 07788231606
Professional Pet Services
Call Rhian on 07788231606
These are worrying times for everyone at the moment so I wanted to reassure customers of the steps that Posh Paws Pembrokeshire take already and further steps that we are taking to prevent infection of any kind.
Measures to comply with WG guidelines
* Sadly I won't be Home Boarding for 2021. I will however be able to increase my petsitting availability.
* For dog walking, on arrival, I will call you and meet you on the front. Please attach your dog to a 2m long extending lead and let him/her run to me (I will have treats) I will then clip your dog onto my lead and unclip yours. Your pup will then be either sprayed with Leucillin or sponged down with a disposable cloth, whichever they prefer.
* If you have more than one dog then please repeat the process separately rather than letting them rush to me together.
* When I return your dog, He/she will have clean paws and I will spray him again then attach to an extending lead to come and meet you.
* If dropping off for grooming then please call me on arrival. I will come outside to meet you. Please attach your dog to a 2 metre extending lead and wear suitable face coverings. I will then attach my lead and spray your dog with Leucillin vet spray. If your dog doesn't like sprays then please let me know in advance as I also have vet wipes.
What we do Daily
* Provide fresh cosy bedding and towels for the days adventures.
* Change blankets inside the Posh Paws Van and Dettol spray between clients.
* Strip out all bedding and towels and steam clean every evening after use.
* All bedding and towels are washed on a steam wash cycle with Dettol Laundry additive.
* Dogs are cleaned with water diluted with a mild antibacterial dog shampoo before re-entering my van.
* As a household we are still practicing social distancing and will continue to do so until a vaccine or remedies are found but believe we can still provide an excellent if reduced service.
By using any of my pet services you agree to comply with all of the above to ensure the smooth running of Posh Paws Pembrokeshire.
Offering a bespoke service for all your dogs needs. Check out the furries feedback!
Home boarding for dogs in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire. Currently unavailable.
Taking bookings for 2022
Pet First Aid, Type 1 animal transportation licence, qualified groomer and fully insured means you can be confident in our services.
I am studying pet Nutrition and holistic therapies for pets so on all our walks we only use healthy, natural and grain free treats with quality, traceable ingredients.
I am a stockist for Sant Olio CBD Oil. Thist is a beautiful full spectrum, organic product made in Italy and can have tremendous health benefits for both you and your pets. This is the best oil that I personally have used.
Vet approved Aloe Vera has incredible uses for many pets needs. From cuts to cleaning & sore joints to bathing.
Available to buy here & sent directly to your own home.
Got to leave your pup home alone? Feeling Poorly? I'll take your bestie for a lovely adventure with friends and return them tired, rubbed down and full of healthy treats
2 dogs from the same family
3 dogs from the same family
High energy group walks available 4 days a week. not for the faint hearted. A full hour of beach runs & woodland wanders. Must be sociable and comfortable walking with others in a group.
Its still really important for the quieter ones and the older ones to have a stroll. It staves off boredom a primary cause of behaviour issues and keeps those joints moving. These more gentle strolls designed to provide interest in the world around them and a bit of socialisation. These groups are smaller so will fill up fast.
Includes meet & greet and behaviour assessment
We are now offering fabulous doggy day out adventures at a variety of gorgeous locations around Pembrokeshire. This is for high energy dogs that need to burn off the boredom. We will run, walk, sniff and play ball.
Warning: Mud will be involved!
If you need some help with puppy playtime, your goldfish feeding,your bunny cleaning, or keeping kitty company then please contact Posh Paws for a competitive quote.
Then £2.50 added for each extra household pet.
Moving House? Buying a new puppy? collecting a rescue? Can't make the vets or groomerst? don't worry Posh Paws can help. With my custom fitted van and animal transportation licence you can be certain your pet will have the star treatment, with comfort breaks and walks included in the charge for longer journeys of upto 8 hours.
Includes meet & greet & behaviour assessment
Prices are from £25-£35 pending assessment. Below is a rough guide of what you could expect to pay.
Collections after the 24 Hour period will incur a charge of £2.5 p/h
Drop Off & Collection times are:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 10:30am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Friday 9.30am - 10.30am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 10am - 11am
Stays of 7 days or more will get a £2.50 discount per night.
Additional dogs from the same family will receive a £2.50 discount per dog
Let us Pamper your pooch for the day in a relaxed environment with 1 to 1 attention with no time limits. Perfect for the anxious pup.
Relaxing Bath and conditioning treatment
Paw & Pad Tidy
Nails, ears and teeth
Hygiene trim where required
Starting price £20 with extra charged for type and condition of coat
All the above with a full cut and clip to your preference (unless exceptionally matted)
Prices start from £30 with extra charged for type and condition of coat.
I'm currently studying a range of Holistic Therapies and nutrition. As and when These treatments become available I shall list them here.
Bank Transfer to
Mrs Rhian Cowen
Sort Code 30-16-20
For Payment by credit or debit card then please contact me on 0778823160
At Posh Paws Pembrokeshire we promise
that when handling personal information, we will:
1: Value the personal information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that trust.
2: Go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling personal information.
3: Consider and address the privacy risks first when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, for instance if we introduce new systems.
4: Be open with our customers about how we use their information and never give it to anyone else
5: Make it easy for individuals to access their personal information.
6: Keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete/destroy it when we no longer need it.
7: Have effective safeguards in place to make sure personal information is kept securely and does not fall into the wrong hands;
8: Regularly check that we are living up to our promises